- Created on Thursday, 28 July 2016 16:41
Kazakhstan antimonopoly body was accepted as a member in the Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development Committee (OECD) Competition Committee, Kazpravda.kz reports with reference to the press service of the National Economy Ministry.
President Nursultan Nazarbayev’s statement on the election of Kazakhstan as a non-permanent member of the UN Security Council for 2017-2018
- Created on Thursday, 07 July 2016 09:44
A historic event has taken place in this year of the 25th anniversary of Kazakhstan's independence.
Kazakhstan has been elected as a non-permanent member of the UN Security Council for 2017-2018.
This Council is empowered by the UN Charter to maintain global peace and security.
The election demonstrates Kazakhstan’s standing in the UN and the recognition of our work in the international arena.
Since independence, our country has, through concrete actions, worked to preserve peace, strengthen security and development.
- Created on Tuesday, 28 June 2016 19:04
DISCOVER KAZAKHSTAN WITH AN APPLICATION
“KAZAKHSTAN - LAND OF THE GREAT STEPPE”
A unique digital product – “Kazakhstan – Land of the Great Steppe” – is one-of-a-kind high quality interactive application, presenting multimedia on the most representative geographic, political, touristic, historical, economic facts about Kazakhstan.
- High time for Central Asia and Kazakhstan to have a voice in UN Security Council
- Kazakhstan President Nursultan Nazarbayev’s statement
- Applications to Kazakhstan through the Eyes of Foreign Media Third International Contest Now Accepted
- Eurasian International Book Fair 2016
- Manifesto: The World. The 21st century